This week we’re covering a really powerful tool for data recovery for Android smartphones that works with all the biggest brands: Samsung, Sony, HTC, LG, Motorola, Huawei and Google. PhoneRescue from iMobie is a unique data recovery software that doesn’t just use one solution on all Android smartphones and tablets. It is designed to be brand-and-model-specific to a high degree, which guarantees you the best chance of recovering lost data.
How Does Data Loss Occur on Android Smartphones and Tablets?
As with any device that has on-board memory, Android smartphones and tablets are prone to data loss. You could have deleted the data yourself on purpose thinking you didn’t need it. Or, your child may have accidentally deleted something while playing with your phone or tablet. Whatever the reason, data loss can be painful and inconvenient, especially if it involves contacts, or photos and videos from moments that you can never get back.
As every Android user knows, free memory is a valuable commodity. That’s the reason most of us do regular housekeeping on our phones to free up space for new apps, media and so on. However, in the process of doing that, a lot of valuable data can be accidentally deleted. That’s when a robust data recovery tool can come in handy. No more worrying about lost contacts, missing videos and mysteriously disappearing data.
What Types of Data can PhoneRescue Recover?
The biggest difference between PhoneRescue from iMobie and other data recovery solutions is that this particular software tool recovers all your lost data directly to your phone or to your desktop depending on what you want it to do. Moreover, it is very specific to your device rather than being a generic solution. Whether it’s important and valuable personal information or images from your private gallery, PhoneRescue from iMobie gets the job done.
This powerful utility can restore your deleted messages, your contacts, call logs and even calendar events. If you use WhatsApp and accidentally delete media, PhoneRescue can even restore those, as well as any attachments you might have been sent. Instead of putting yourself in an embarrassing position and asking the person to send it again, simply use PhoneRescue to get it back.
The tool is also great for any app data that might have been cleared from your device. Apps tend to capture and retain almost every action you’ve done on it. When you clear your app data and cache, much of this information goes away. What do you do when you need it? That’s when PhoneRescue really comes to the rescue.
Also Read: How to recover deleted messages from Android
Lock Screen Removal
Did you forget your security passcode again? Don’t worry, PhoneRescue can even remove your lock screen and restore your phone to you unlocked, without modifying, erasing or even touching any of the data on it. It can open the lock screen on a number of the latest devices from top brands:
- SAMSUNG Phone Series: Galaxy S8, Galaxy S7 Edge, Galaxy S7, Galaxy S7 Active, Galaxy Note 5, Galaxy S6 Edge+, Galaxy S6 Edge, etc.
- SAMSUNG Pad Series: Galaxy Tab A, Galaxy View, Galaxy Tab E Lite, Galaxy Tab S2, etc.
- Google Phone Series: Google Pixel XL, Google Pixel, Google Nexus 6P, Google Nexus 5X, Google Project Ara, etc.
- Google Pad Series: Nexus 9, Nexus 7, Nexus 8, Nexus 10, etc.
- SONY Phone Series: Xperia® XZ Premium, Xperia® XZs, Xperia® XA1, Xperia® XA1 Ultra, Xperia™ L1, Xperia® XZ, Xperia® X Compact, etc.
- SONY Pad Series: Xperia Z4, Tablet, Xperia Z3 Tablet Compact, Xperia Z2 Tablet, etc.
- hTC Phone Series: HTC U11, HTC U Ultra, HTC 10, HTC Bolt, HTC One M9, etc.
- HUAWEI Phone Series: Mate 9, Mate 9 Pro, P10, Mate 8, P9 Plus, P9, Mate S, P8 Max, P8 Lite, HUAWEI GX8, etc.
- HUAWEI Pad Series: MediaPad M2 10.0, MediaPad T1 7.0, MediaPad T1 10.0, etc.
- LG Phone Series: LG K4 2017, LG K8 2017, LG G6 (with Hi-Fi DAC), LG G6, LG V20, LG X Power, K10 Smartphone, LG G5 Smartphone, etc.
- LG Pad Series: LG G Pad III 8.0, LG G Pad III 10.1, LG G Pad X8.3, LG G Pad II, LG G Tablet 8.3(V500), LG G Tablet 10.1(V700), etc.
- MOTOROLA Phone Series: Moto G⁵ Plus, Moto G⁵, Moto Z, Moto Z Play, Moto X Force, Moto G⁴ Plus, Moto G⁴ Play.
Why is PhoneRescue Different from Most Other Data Recovery Tools?
One of the biggest reasons that we love this utility is because it is device-specific. It doesn’t just use a one-size-fits-all method to “try” and recover your data. The tool applies specific processes and methods that work with that specific brand and model of smartphone or tablet.
Most of the tools available today are great, but most of them will not have the technology to deal with the unique requirements of individual smartphone or tablet models. PhoneRescue, on the other hand, specifically asks you which brand and model you want to recover data for before it gives you the download options.
Simply pick your device’s brand and model, choose whether you want to recover through a PC or a Mac (all latest Windows and macOS versions are supported), and hit the download button to get the specific software that will work best on your particular smartphone or tablet device.
Where Can I Get More Information about PhoneRescue for Android?
For more information on iMobie’s PhoneRescue tool, click here.
To purchase and download the latest version of PhoneRescue for Android, click here.