Google Play Store hosts a ton of Android applications. Usually, searching on the Play Store will serve the purpose whenever you are looking for an Android application. However, some Android apps do not exist on the Google Play Store. These third-party apps do not get a chance to feature on Play Store due to certain app related guidelines and policies.
For example, unofficial video-on-demand online streaming applications do not exist on the Play Store since they stream from torrents. Usually, if an Android user wants to download a third-party app, he/she heads to the website of that particular application.
However, a user cannot visit every individual website to download different apps. Hence, the need for a platform arose that can host these third-party Android apps. Known as ACMarket, this third-party Android app installer is a huge hit amongst the Android community due to the sheer number of third-party Android apps that it supplies.
Is ACMarket a viable Google Play Store alternative?
Play Store hosts official Android applications. On the other hand, ACMarket holds cracked, modded, tweaked, and third-party Android apps. The good part about ACMarket is that all the applications available on ACMarket are free to download.
This is unlike Google Play Store that has a section of applications, which, if you want to download, require you to shell a considerable number of bucks.
Installation Steps of ACMarket on Android Smartphone/Tablets
- Please toggle ON the option of ‘Unknown Sources’ from Settings -> Security on your Android device.
- Download ACMarket APK file from here.
- As and when the APK File downloads, move to the download location and tap on the APK file to commence the installation process.
- Grant the required permissions and continue with other on-screen instructions.
- Finally, the installation will start.
- Within a few minutes, the installation will get over.
- You can locate the icon of ACMarket on the home screen of your Android smartphone.
- Launch and start downloading the third-party Android apps that you wish to download.
Is ACMarket a Virus and Malware Free Platform?
The developers of ACMarket make sure that each application is virus and malware free before it becomes available on the platform. They make each application pass through a thorough scan.
Hence, ACMarket is a platform that is completely free of any kind of cyber threat that might affect your Android device. Download applications from ACMarket without hesitation.
What are some other benefits of ACMarket?
- A virus scanner and a system-cleaner are inbuilt in ACMarket.
- The entire history of the downloaded applications is present in ACMarket.
- A flourishing community surrounds ACMarket. Hence, impeccable and immaculate support is present 24/7.
- The high-quality servers utilized by ACMarket provide lightning fast download speed.
- More than 20 international languages are present in the platform. You can choose to keep the one in which you are most comfortable.
Is Rooting Necessary to Install ACMarket?
Here comes the most amazing part about ACMarket. You need not require rooting your Android smartphone to install ACMarket. This means that the warranty of your device will not become void after installing ACMarket. Moreover, none of the third-party Android apps available on ACMarket requires a rooted Android device.
Now is the right time to share with you the installation steps of ACMarket on Android. The getapk market app is also developed by the same developers which also doesn’t need any rooting. If you face any reovkes with ACMarket, their developers itself suggesting this Official GetAPK Market App.
One STRIKING Feature of ACMarket
If you are unable to locate a particular application on ACMarket, you can place a request with the developers to add the same on a priority basis via the ‘App Request’ section present in ACMarket itself. Through this intelligent feature, the developers ensure that every application that a user might require is available on the platform.
We guess you should not be waiting now! Go ahead and download ACMarket on your Android smartphone/tablets.